Do you have what it takes to become a professional wrestler?
Learn to wrestle at Australia's premier wrestling school!
- Congratulations to Chris Atkins who trained under Pitbull Craig Cole and Trikki at Professional Championship Wrestling on earning a contract with the WWE. Full Press Release - WWE.com
- WWE Diva Emma (Tenille Dashwood), WWE Superstar Murphy (Matt Silva) and AAA's 'Australian Suicide' (Ryan Rollins) first began their wrestling careers at the PCW Academy
The PCW Academy has produced many of Australia's finest wrestlers including Daniel Swagger, Mark Kage, Tome Filip, Nash Archer, Mad Dog McCrea, Trikki, Danny Psycho, The Enforcer, Anthony Dangerfield, Mr. Big and dozens more!
With two great locations in Geelong and Melbourne's East, we'll help you train to become a professional wrestler, condition your body and ultimately give you the opportunity to kick-start a wrestling career.
We are looking only for enthusiastic and motivated team players to become part of the PCW family.
- PCW qualified trainers
- Four full sized wrestling ring
- Supportive team environment
Regular guest training seminars by international wrestlers such as:
- WWE Superstar Paul London
- WWE and TNA Superstar D.O.C (aka Luke Gallows)
- WWE and TNA Superstar Orlando Jordan
- NWA Superstar Adam Pearce
- WWE, ROH, NWA Superstar Colt Cabana
Do you have what it takes?
Complete the application form >
The first step is to book in your assessment. Assessments give you the chance to tour our facility, meet our trainers and learn the fundamentals of falling safely inside a wrestling ring. Assessments cost $100 which covers the mandatory two sessions.
This minimum age to begin training is 16.